If you were on a desert island..

Crispy

Reaction score
If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only have 5 games on your Moto Droid, what would they be? Excluding Robo Defense, Uniwar, Gang Wars, Crystallight, and Zenonia (the only reason I put Zenonia is because it doesn't work.. Force Closes on me everytime..

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If I was on a deserted island I dont think I would be thinking about games, I'd be thinking how the *@()$* am I gonna get off this island..

Moondonkey

Reaction score
not sure about the five, but this post makes me think that android needs a gilligans island game.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
my fav games for the island :

1.) N.O.V.A.
2.) Dungeon Hunter
3.) ExZeus
4.) Aphalt 5
5.) Raging Thunder 2

pinballwizard

Reaction score
1.paper toss (not number one just first came to mind these are in no particular order but would be the top 5)
2.sandstorm modern combat
3.snes emu
4.titres (tetris remake)
5.would say 4-player reactor but since im by myself, i guess it would have to be homerun battle 3d, i don't care what anyone says i love that game:icon_eek:

In all honesty though i would not be playing games on an island, i would be playing the phone dialing that 911 number you learn when your a kid, oh how i've always wanted to call that number, unless it's for a reason i would actually need to call then i probally wouldn't want to call it...

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dungeon Hunter
What The Doodle
Real Football 2010
SNES Emulator (is this allowed in the desert island game?)
Camel Games (Blowup, Shootu, Space Physics, etc... )

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
1) Caligo Chaser (on sale right now I believe)
2) Homerun Battle 3D
3) WordUp!
4) Word Mix Lite
5) Coloroid

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
How come Dungeon Hunter doesn't come up in the market
Where are you guys getting it?

tktouch12

Reaction score
idk, probably a gba emulator (is that fair?..)
and trap.
other than that, idk, i love trap though

Titan33

Reaction score
not that it would matter cuz you wouldnt get to play for very long until your battery dies but i would go cestos pocket empire and air attack.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
try new york traffic jam, Im not a game person but its addictive, simple ... try the free version.

Varking

Reaction score
1) Dungeon Hunter - It simply is the closest, coolest game on the Android Market that we have that resembles the Diablo franchise on the PC.

2) Parallel Kingdom - The closest we have to a full blown MMORPG on the Android Market until Com2US releases IMO: World of Magic.

3) SNESoid - SNES Emulator so you can play all the classic games like Super Mario Bros RPG, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy and so on.

4) Backbreaker - Nice little Football game where you try to dodge and evade tacklers, dance or high step into the end-zone to rack up points.

5) Pocket Empires - While this is an MMORTS in every sense of the word, note that this game requires massive amounts of time to play. I believe the last thing I upgraded took well over 100 hours of real life time to do so. It is more of a click-and-put-away type of game. You can forget about it and still progress.