If you don't want to slide to unlock

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before. I learned a little trick to get around the slide to unlock, kinda. I didn't want that feature totally gone, so I don't have accidental pocket calls, so I downloaded the Lock Patter OnOff widget. If you don't set a lock pattern, and you turn the widget on, any unlock pattern will unlock the phone. I don't really care about locking my phone, I don't have anything to personal on there. So I just turn the widget on and one touch of the screen unlocks my phone, and gets rid of the annoying vibrate. I just thought I would throw this out there, to anyone who did not know about this.

xliderider

Reaction score
So instead of sliding to unlock, you have to touch to unlock? :confused:

Download the MyLock for Android app, Google it, because it isn't in the Marketplace. This app will allow your droid to go to the home screen immediately following pressing the Mute/Standby button.

CatsTide

Reaction score

Download the MyLock for Android app, Google it, because it isn't in the Marketplace. This app will allow your droid to go to the home screen immediately following pressing the Mute/Standby button.
yeah it is in the market:)

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score

Yeah I know about MyLock, I don't want it to go straight to my homescreen, that leaves the possibility of a pocket call.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
been using mylock for months now, no pocket calls.

OP
JCo352

JCo352

Reaction score
been using mylock for months now, no pocket calls.

Yeah I have used it, and didn't make any pocket calls, I just don't like the possibility. Pocket calls have got me in trouble with the ladies in the past, I just want to make sure it never happens again.