If the Bionic consumes so much battery, then what will the Vigor and the Prime need?

yiannis

Reaction score
I'm sitting here reading all these amazing specs for the Vigor and the Prime and wondering how power-hungry a 1280 x720 screen-1.5 GHz dual core combination will be.

I predict a meltdown of thunderbolt proportions.

scdown

Reaction score
I'm more worried about how my Bionic is going to rule such devices and still have enough juice for Fruit Ninja.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My guess is there will be battery issues. I'm actually having great battery life so far with the B and as far as enough juice for Fruit Ninja, nothing has even come close to making this phone stutter yet!

gdbjr

Reaction score
If it is an HTC phone, Vigor, it will truly suffer in the battery department. If there is such a thing as a prime it will depend on who makes it as to what the battery life will be. Some manufactures do better at battery management then others.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try playing Drag Racing Premium for an hour - drained the phone fast. It's using graphics, vibrations, sounds, the internet to compete - etc..

As far as the other phones I hear they are coming with Ghostbusters sized packs for your back.

TyrantII

Reaction score
Man, does anyone use their phone to talk anymore? On another note, can we finally get rid of having to sign up for voice minuets? Many of us would be fine with just data plans.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ I prefer text msgs. As fun as it is to hold the phone to my head, I can do without it!

revelated

Reaction score
Man, does anyone use their phone to talk anymore? On another note, can we finally get rid of having to sign up for voice minuets? Many of us would be fine with just data plans.
Problem with a data-only plan is they'd charge $60/month to pick up the slack of having no voice. I do wish for a pay-as-you-go voice WITHOUT an increase to the data plan. But I know I'll never see the day.

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I get great battery life with my Bionic. I threw a 12 volt car battery in my backpack and wired up a DC to AAc power converter plugged my charger in and hooked it up to the phone. Boom enough power to rule all machines with enough juice to play drag racing and angry birds all day *complete sarcasm.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

318Droid

Reaction score
Try playing Drag Racing Premium for an hour - drained the phone fast. It's using graphics, vibrations, sounds, the internet to compete - etc..

As far as the other phones I hear they are coming with Ghostbusters sized packs for your back.

Yea drag racing uses a lot of this phone. The most I've got was 2.5hrs playing that game none stop. Sure was fun though, no complaints for all that the game is using in the phone.

Droids

Reaction score
A 12v motorcycle battery in the backpack works too, quarter the size and weight. ;-)

I'm a drag racing fan too and have been eyeballing that app.... it's a good one then?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Drag Racing fan but it was free so I thought I'd try it and now I'm a bit addicted.

xcrider

Reaction score
A 12v motorcycle battery in the backpack works too, quarter the size and weight. ;-)

I'm a drag racing fan too and have been eyeballing that app.... it's a good one then?
Its an awesome game. I play it alll the time. :D

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just tried it fun game use to play one just like it online

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

McGyver777

Reaction score

You stole my joke that I came into this thread to make LOL!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums