Icx

leftspin

Reaction score
Has anyone had the opportunity to try ICX? I haven't seen much discussion about it at all. Would it be worth doing an SBF to .602 so I could take the .605 OTA just to flash it? Or can it be flashed over the .602 kernel?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I am running it right now, and have been for a few days.

I think it is pretty slick. Not really any serious bugs. It has this Agile lock screen which is pretty awesome. It has a default blue theme, but there are many others already out. I was also looking for thread or support forum. All other forums are spotty at best.

I can say that battery life is stellar. I'm at 30% after 1 day, 17 hours, 6 mins. Equal to or better than the battery life on Liberty.

I am also looking for a working FM radio app for this ROM, I can't get the other ones I have to install.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I also needed a reason to SBF just so I could get current (.605).

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
I am running it right now, and have been for a few days.

I think it is pretty slick. Not really any serious bugs. It has this Agile lock screen which is pretty awesome. It has a default blue theme, but there are many others already out. I was also looking for thread or support forum. All other forums are spotty at best.

I can say that battery life is stellar. I'm at 30% after 1 day, 17 hours, 6 mins. Equal to or better than the battery life on Liberty.

I am also looking for a working FM radio app for this ROM, I can't get the other ones I have to install.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I also needed a reason to SBF just so I could get current (.605).

It's weird, you would think there would be more publicity for something like that but I have been able to find almost NOTHING about it. And 30% after over a day? How is that possible? I get around 16 hours from mine right now running CM4DX GB and I thought that was incredible. I'll definitely have to give this a try

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to try and run the battery all the way down, reset the bat stats, and see what it is really capable of, but it is taking forever to drain!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

clueless77

Reaction score
I have tried it and have a back up but didnt run it long, liking shuji right now

might have to give it another spin

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Here are some screens of the battery usage.

Its down to 15% now, due to my recent moderately heavy usage. And apparently I was at 1 day, 11 hours, not 17. Still impressive nonetheless.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318548778242.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1318548778242.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 351
  • uploadfromtaptalk1318548808226.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1318548808226.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 324
OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Here are some screens of the battery usage.

Its down to 15% now, due to my recent moderately heavy usage. And apparently I was at 1 day, 11 hours, not 17. Still impressive nonetheless.

Very impressive

clueless77

Reaction score
how in the world do people get their display usage so low with any usage, i could see it at idle, but using it how?

chiruscan

Reaction score
According to the DMX tutorial the unique ICX launcher doesnt work completely on this build.

But the battery life woudl definitely be worth it. also is that 30% with a reg or extended battery?

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
So I tried it, was very nice but I'm back to CM7 now. The battery life was incredible and it was very fast but the launcher didn't work right all the time and I'm just not a huge blur fan. Still I'm looking forward to more ICS ROMs when it gets officially released

clueless77

Reaction score
So I tried it, was very nice but I'm back to CM7 now. The battery life was incredible and it was very fast but the launcher didn't work right all the time and I'm just not a huge blur fan. Still I'm looking forward to more ICS ROMs when it gets officially released

Gonna flash revnumbers build 1013 in a bit

Its in rom tool box in case you haven't seen it yet

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Gonna flash revnumbers build 1013 in a bit

Its in rom tool box in case you haven't seen it yet

I haven't! gonna flash that right now actually, thanks for the info

cjriddle22

Reaction score
how in the world do people get their display usage so low with any usage, i could see it at idle, but using it how?

I had something like 4 hours for 'screen on' time during that battery run. Not killer usage, but still impressive battery life. I was actually running the stock .605 for a few days before flashing this, and I could barely make it 18-20 hours with the same usage.

frostyicy

Reaction score
Battery usage is stellar. I ran my phone with heavy usage about 36hours. It is very very difficult to drain this battery down. I literally started playing games just to see how long it would take to drain from 20% and it took forever. To me the rom is more so of a different theme rather than an entirely custom rom, yet battery life is immaculate on this rom.

Right now I'm running Liquid 3.0 which has tons of customizations, yet battery life is nowhere as good. Underclockin I am able to get about 17-20 hours out of my battery tho. Usually left with about 30% left, off the charger from about 9:50am-12:00am.