ICS copy/paste???

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol. I did too, but my maxx was going hay wire.. so it would paste it after the cut.. so I thought I was mistaken.. then I three the phone against a wall.. then it worked :blink:.. baahahahahaha.. jk..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

LMAO the old "flying phone trick" ... works every time :biggrin:

chelsea22

Reaction score
i did! the stupid box wouldn't load on my phone so i had to get out the laptop and plug the phone in.
it was a lot of work but i did it!
haha. it only took me forever to figure this copy and paste thing out!
i don't know if i just never noticed the bar appear up there, or if it wasn't showing or what.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah.. like gently dropping a phone on the bed... and it bounces off the bed, off the wall, through a window, and smacks the neighbors daughter in the eye... :eek: I hate those days lmao

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i did! the stupid box wouldn't load on my phone so i had to get out the laptop and plug the phone in.
it was a lot of work but i did it!
haha. it only took me forever to figure this copy and paste thing out!
i don't know if i just never noticed the bar appear up there, or if it wasn't showing or what.

I didn't figure it out until just now, so thank you! LOL :hail:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i feel so smart after this!

This forum is where I learned just about everything about these phones ... there are a couple other forums, but even after reading one of those, I found myself over here re-reading and making sure what I read over there was right. This place rocks! :biggrin:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

Good catch.. many wouldn't have figured it out :)

OP
Kstyle723

Kstyle723

Reaction score

Am I missing something here? I can long press all day and nothing happens. So your saying you can long press on THIS texted and copy it??? Cause I can't. Only in emails can I copy anything.... bummer.

Slice like a ninja, cut like a RAZR blade...

OP
Kstyle723

Kstyle723

Reaction score
So your saying you can long press on THIS texted and copy it???
View attachment 53297

I can't do this!!!! I long press and the only that comes up is forum options such as reply and stuff. Doesn't matter how long I press????

chelsea22

Reaction score
Just push on a word and hold it. Then you move the end things.... earlier I had stated that I didn't notice until I toggled between the swype keyboard and the regular keyboard. I don't know of that was a fluke or not. But hopefully you get it figured out...

OP
Kstyle723

Kstyle723

Reaction score
Just push on a word and hold it. Then you move the end things.... earlier I had stated that I didn't notice until I toggled between the swype keyboard and the regular keyboard. I don't know of that was a fluke or not. But hopefully you get it figured out...

Thanks... I am quite familiar with the way to do it, because I did it all the time with GB. It just won't do it anymore unless its an email. Nothing happens, no cursors pop up to move or anything. Totally bummed!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Maybe you can help me. I longpress the screen until the cows come home and nothing at all changes on my screen.

If it helps, this is an app's User Agreement that I'd like to, instead of just glance at it once and then approve it and never see it again, keep a copy as long as I use the app. The app developer (if I mention the name, you'll know it) says there's no way to get the User Agreement separately. :angry:

Anything you can suggest for copying and pasting would be most appreciated. Thank you very much!

Jeff Deutsch