Icon orange glow change

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the orange glow that appears around icons on the home screen and the app drawer. I've changed every photo in the launcher pro apk that looked like the orange glow but nothing so far. So i'm thinking it's one of the xml files? Does anyone know what i need to edit to change the look of the orange glow that appears when pressing on icons any help is greatly appreciated thank you

USCChem

Reaction score
I don't know how to do it for LauncherPro, but ADWLauncher has a setting that allows you to change it. (LauncherPro's glows look better though, and I use LauncherPro myself. But if you really want a different color, you might consider switching.)

I would bet that it is in an XML file somewhere, but I'm not entirely sure.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't really want to change my home i really like launcher pro i just want to know which xml if it is one of the xml files i have to change and i'll make the edits myself i just didn't want to have to go through each and everyone if someone already knows which one i need to edit

ciscocv

Reaction score
just out of curiosity is that the stock Blue Energy Theme??? i like it a ton and i might have to get it. let me know.. thanks.

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No i've made many mods to it the dialer i made myself as well as the in call background etc most of it is my own creation