I want to remove voicemail notification

phaze3131

Reaction score
hey guys.I keep having the voicemail notification icon in my status bar.I'd like to remove this somehow... does anyone know a hack in order to achieve this outside of having to call up and check every time I get a new one?thanks!

louy99

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can't unless you check it and delete it. I use Google voice. Its free and I check my mail my reading it on my widget. It works pretty nice and I don't have the voicemail icon. The best part IMO is that I set custom voicemails for different people

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
P

phaze3131

Reaction score
you can't as in you can't survive a 1000 foot skydive out of plane with no parachute or you can't as in no one has made a hack for this yet?

anuraj1

Reaction score
This used to happen to my D1 occasionally. The way I fixed it was to call my own phone, leave a voicemail, then check my voicemail and delete the one I left.

OP
P

phaze3131

Reaction score
This used to happen to my D1 occasionally. The way I fixed it was to call my own phone, leave a voicemail, then check my voicemail and delete the one I left.

no, people leave voicemails, when it is not full but I want to keep it full so they get the recording but then get a full message so they cannot leave a message... all while controlling my phone and not showing the notifications sybol up top.