I Really Did it This Time Please Help

Siel

Reaction score
Okay so I'm installing dark edge over my TC Rom. In order to do this you have to use clockworkmod recovery. However, I normally use SPrecovery and have no clockwork backups. No problem right? So the install went great and i boot up the phone and unfortunatley i left launcher 2 as my default launcher. This gave me constant force closes and i can't even get into the phone. No problem ill install a backup. OH CRAP i dont' have a backup. so question is there a way to install SPrecovery via adb in recovery or am i sunk here. Thanks Guys

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Okay so I'm installing dark edge over my TC Rom. In order to do this you have to use clockworkmod recovery. However, I normally use SPrecovery and have no clockwork backups. No problem right? So the install went great and i boot up the phone and unfortunatley i left launcher 2 as my default launcher. This gave me constant force closes and i can't even get into the phone. No problem ill install a backup. OH CRAP i dont' have a backup. so question is there a way to install SPrecovery via adb in recovery or am i sunk here. Thanks Guys

You could try using the sprecovery sbf and rsd lite. I'm not sure if how we got sprecovery on 2.0.1 will work on 2.1.

JCo352

Reaction score
Try hitting the search soft key in between FC Loops, search settings, then clear the default.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Try hitting the search soft key in between FC Loops, search settings, then clear the default.

Try this......had this happen once to me but couldn't get any of my soft keys to work. But it's worth a shot.

Reaction score

you can boot into SAFE mode by holding the Menu Button on the slide out keyboard this should boot the phone in a mode with only the stock apps running so you are free to uninstall troublesome apps and make changes like changing default home app

OP
Siel

Siel

Reaction score

you can boot into SAFE mode by holding the Menu Button on the slide out keyboard this should boot the phone in a mode with only the stock apps running so you are free to uninstall troublesome apps and make changes like changing default home app

That worked perfectly thanks a lot!! U really saved me.