I need chargers!

irishdroid

Reaction score
Okay here's my issue, once I rooted and got the wifi tethering my wife is all over me hook her up with a connection for her laptop. I have the car dock with charger, multimedia dock, and my stock USB charger for at work. Now, I need a charger to keep in my home pub and one for the living room. I need two charger with long enough cords to not have to plug an extension cord into the wall. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Just hit up your local best buy for some Motorola chargers. They usually run $15-$20 and are 6 foot cords. That is probably going to be your best option.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Blackberry chargers work well too.

kristoff125

Reaction score
I use the stock 2 piece charger with a 6 foot USB extension cable. You can get extensions shorter or longer, so all you need is the plug, 3foot micro cable, and an extension, then if it's too long, you can shorten it.

crspyjohn

Reaction score
i'm looking for a charger like the original where you stick a usb cable into the power adapter. I bought a monoprice one and it does NOT work

BigG422

Reaction score
I would be interested in this too. I just want that charger portion of the two piece charger. I bought some extra long microusb cables from monoprice on the cheap. I bought an oem motorola charger for the droid that was one piece and I swear that thing KILLED my original battery. I should have known something was wrong when it did that weird screen calibration being off when it was plugged in to that crap. I bought a new battery and the life on it is way better than my old battery. I know it was a little off topic but wanted to offer my story to someone looking for chargers.

cuskit

Reaction score
I would be interested in this too. I just want that charger portion of the two piece charger. I bought some extra long microusb cables from monoprice on the cheap. I bought an oem motorola charger for the droid that was one piece and I swear that thing KILLED my original battery. I should have known something was wrong when it did that weird screen calibration being off when it was plugged in to that crap. I bought a new battery and the life on it is way better than my old battery. I know it was a little off topic but wanted to offer my story to someone looking for chargers.
These are impossible to find! I've been looking for two months! Hoping someone here has located a viable source that won't break the bank! :)

I didn't see the monoprice chargers on their site this morning. Wonder if they dropped them because of issues? mike

FarSide

Reaction score
Along these same lines....

Anyone have a suggestion for a car charger that also has a USB port? That or just a two port USB car charger, but I'd like one to be built in....

Rollingbones

Reaction score
Hey.. I didn't say reliable, just cheap. Actually I've bought about 4-5 chargers for various things on eBay and all have worked and held up very well.