I need an app for.. Scheduling

Reaction score
sometime i forget to watch some of my favorite shows, or forget to do things i need to do, and sometimes i forget about school assignments. what is a good app that will let we schedule a lot of stuff, preferably with a nice looking layout
** something other than the calenders**

Last edited:

ldimick

Reaction score
Isn't that what calendars are supposed to do? I am really not sure that you are asking for anything else.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
i know you said other than calendars... but i use CalWidget to get a great widget that is easily readable from my google calendar.
orr05j.jpg

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use an App called Astird it may meet your needs

Mike

jsroberts

Reaction score
OK two questions for you mossostdrauka, what theme are you using and what exactly is cab training. Are you learning to drive a taxi?

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
OK two questions for you mossostdrauka, what theme are you using and what exactly is cab training. Are you learning to drive a taxi?

HAHAHA... i think that was when i was using the hi res blue theme for ese53....

As for the training... I had cabinet training from one of my kitchen cabinet companies. 8 hours of whats new for spring and how to sell cabinets.

Just saying... taxi would be fun too!

jsroberts

Reaction score
Thanks! Man I need new cabinets. Just can't afford them. Thanks for the direction on your theme. Mostly I liked the battery thingy.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
that is the round battery icon... i added that to the theme i was using... round battery icon

sorry OP no more thread jacking i promise!

i used Astrid for a while too... Just moved to calwidget because syncing my calendar with my girlfriend was the fantastic... and i can make edits right from my laptop.

jsroberts

Reaction score
OK I'll get back to original thread too. I actually use both calwidget and Astrid. Calwidget I use to summarize places I need to be for the day and Astrid I use for things I have to do.

JoeeDB

Reaction score
You listed you want to do everything that calenders were made to do, yet that's not what you want. What is it that you want? Am I the only one lost here?

moondeamon

Reaction score
You listed you want to do everything that calenders were made to do, yet that's not what you want. What is it that you want? Am I the only one lost here?

I agree

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk