I need a locking app . . .

Bateluer

Reaction score
Okay, I need an application that works with the unlock patten, that requires the user to enter a password to unlock the phone. IE, the user uses traces the unlock patten, and the phone then prompts for a password to be entered.

My Droid was commandeered on New Years and I'd rather it not happen again.

Anyone know of an application that can do this? Or circumvent the lock pattern in favor of the password?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Droid was commandeered on New Years and I'd rather it not happen again.

You know you have to post any pics that were taken during the time your phone was commandeered.....

Bullfrog

Reaction score
I also gave up on the pattern lock screen when a 6 yr old figured out my secret pattern... My screen was just too clean; the only fingerprints on the screen were in the unlock pattern; he just traced my fingerprints and unlocked the phone.

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also gave up on the pattern lock screen when a 6 yr old figured out my secret pattern... My screen was just too clean; the only fingerprints on the screen were in the unlock pattern; he just traced my fingerprints and unlocked the phone.

hahaha...i just noticed the same on my screen....that sucks:cus:

DroidFan

Reaction score
Now that I have the Swype keyboard, there are swipemarks all over the screen and to distinguish those marks from my pattern lock is almost impossible! :D