I need a...asap!!

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any type of radio app that i can get radio channels from New Orleans to listen to Jim Henderson talk about the superbowl. I only ask since ill be at the superbowl and would love to hear an sports caster telling me whats happening.

Hope y'all can help!!

WHOOO DATTT!

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
As Wil mentioned iheartradio has local stations (the ClearChannel ones). For non-ClearChannel local stations try Cherry RPlayer or DroidLive.

OP
C

chuckoneil

Reaction score
Thank y'all so much for the apps ill checkem out

mattygabe

Reaction score
How does iheartradio perform on the Droid? what about some of the other streaming apps? I know Pandora is decent, I've used the Adobe AIR equivalent for some time now on my desktop and laptop.

brianr0131

Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that many. if not most of these services have a delay that will pretty much make it useless if you're in the stadium.

Just enjoy the game.

Guurzak

Reaction score
Compare "I need a … asap" and "I need a superbowl radio app asap". With the second post, anybody who sees the thread title and has the info you need is likely to post a response. With the first, the only people with any chance of helping you are those who are so bored that they're reading threads with no info at all in the titles.

wil318466

Reaction score
Compare "I need a … asap" and "I need a superbowl radio app asap". With the second post, anybody who sees the thread title and has the info you need is likely to post a response. With the first, the only people with any chance of helping you are those who are so bored that they're reading threads with no info at all in the titles.

you calling me boring, Guurzak?

-Wil