I might be getting the push Jelly Bean Update for Original Razr as we speak

jch81

Reaction score
I was looking on my phone and while I was on twitter a notification popped up that said a software update was going to start in however many seconds and it was counting down. I already have ICS. I clicked download and it seems as if nothing is happening though. The update was like 335 mb. But when I go to Phone Update and try to get it to look for updates it says an update is in progress and I will be notified when it is done. How can I see the progress of the download and what could it be? Thanks in advance

mywrxwagon

Reaction score
mine just said I have an update and had me shut it down now its the android guy with spinning spiderweb ball in his stomach and its loading something :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ lala::p:biggrin::D

OP
J

jch81

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with mine if it isnt showing any sign of doing an update except when I click update phone?

JediBeavis

Reaction score
Mine is showing that it's downloading something big. Just says "Downloading Updates." I had my phone in my pocket, and suddenly it was getting very warm.

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
I saw the update notification and wasn't able to click "Download". Although, when I went to "System Update" it said that there was a file downloading and I would be notified when it was complete. Switched to Wi-Fi and a progress bar showed in my notification bar saying: "Download suspended. Will resume shortly...". I left it on Wi-Fi for about 20 minutes with no progress. Went back to 4G LTE... still no progress. So, I don't really know what's going on but, from what I read, this is JellyBean.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
It is jelly bean, just got it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dingbat

Reaction score
Mine now says it failed and it also says my system is up to date.

RobbyJ859

Reaction score
My phone told me "update failed" and now says my phone is "up to date" with no new updates installed. Is the Verizon/Motorola taking back their update??

Arcuss88

Reaction score
Yeah from what I've been reading Moto or vzw pushed the update today by mistake. My wife's phone update successfully, but mine is a no go. :(
I guess I'll just have to wait till it is actually released, hopefully soon though! Now I'm just drewling!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Reaction score
I got an update, when I read the update info it downloaded a pdf and said it was an update for 4.0.4, which I am already on.

I am wondering if this wasn't suppose to be a puch for 4.0.4 to make sure everyone was up-to-date before the next push or 4.1.2. My dad got failed update and I have yet to accept the download.