I lost handcent and swype and I can't reinstall them

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Title says it all pretty much I have the jrummy .07 rom stock theme and changed my boot animation now I have lost handcent swype and a few other apps tried using titanium backup to reinstall and trie to install from the market both failed turned apps2sd off and still failed should I reinstall the rom and wipe data and cache

Also anytime I try and restore a backup from yesterday, that I know for a fact had all the apps that are gone, they are still gone and can't install them in any way

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try the backup you made prior to yesterday. Search for the apk's on your phone and delete them manually, something odd has occurred. You can also try installing a different rom and see if that helps, then come back to this one.

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
I've tried to install numerous backups and those apps are nowhere to be found in any of them ill probably try a different rom tommorow and post here again with the news

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
well i used a sprecovery backup instead of clockwork recovery and i have all my apps back

so idk if it was clockworkmod recovery that did it or if was ADW(this being the most recent thing i installed)