I Guess I Never Really Said Hi... HI!

neccoguy21

Reaction score
I'm not a forum goer. I hate forums. (hear me out...) I know you all know why I do. I always jump back and forth between a billion different ones for what ever im trying to research, and thats at the very last possible resource i have left. droidforums is different. If there was something to do to change the "forum" format, maybe the unfortunate few who think like me wouldn't run from this site in fear thinking its just another bunch of idiots and senior idiots and master idiots and forum police idiots and developer idiots and the grand master funk idiot himself all trying to cram a bunch of crap they dont know what they're talking about down your throat. This site is now my home page on my phone and laptop. i dont know what it is, but this site is just well organized, a tad hard to find the rrreeeeaaaaallllly specific answers to weirdo questions your brain comes up with, but when it finally comes time to be the one asking a question, help comes along. finally a tech community i feel is actually a community! im stickin around for good!dancedroid

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome necco...

I'm one of those police idiots : )

It's great to have you here and I'm VERY happy you decided to make this your new home.

Your cell is down the hall last one on the right.

Enjoy your stay and again welcome aboard ; )

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not a forum goer. I hate forums. (hear me out...) I know you all know why I do. I always jump back and forth between a billion different ones for what ever im trying to research, and thats at the very last possible resource i have left. droidforums is different. If there was something to do to change the "forum" format, maybe the unfortunate few who think like me wouldn't run from this site in fear thinking its just another bunch of idiots and senior idiots and master idiots and forum police idiots and developer idiots and the grand master funk idiot himself all trying to cram a bunch of crap they dont know what they're talking about down your throat. This site is now my home page on my phone and laptop. i dont know what it is, but this site is just well organized, a tad hard to find the rrreeeeaaaaallllly specific answers to weirdo questions your brain comes up with, but when it finally comes time to be the one asking a question, help comes along. finally a tech community i feel is actually a community! im stickin around for good!dancedroid

Wasn't quite sure where that post was going for a while... Welcome, neccoguy21! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome:

Welcome necco...

It's great to have you here and I'm VERY happy you decided to make this your new home.

And he's BAD, too! Just kidding, CK! :rofl3:

OP
neccoguy21

neccoguy21

Reaction score

Wasn't quite sure where that post was going for a while... Welcome, neccoguy21! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

:welcome:

Welcome necco...

And he's BAD, too! Just kidding, CK! :rofl3:

TRUST me guys, I've already got my straight jacket ordered from ebay. 12 pack, 10 bucks, buy it now. lol. I'm too addicted to this already. Please refer to my first post

my girlfriend already thinks i love my phone more than her... time for bed!!!! :):heart::):heart:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
TRUST me guys, I've already got my straight jacket ordered from ebay. 12 pack, 10 bucks, buy it now. lol. I'm too addicted to this already. Please refer to my first post

my girlfriend already thinks i love my phone more than her... time for bed!!!! :):heart::):heart:

Yeah, we see that a lot around here... :icon_ devil:

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Welcome. I took my Dolly Droid to bed with me the other night. Not a good idea. The hubby was not impressed. We need a poll on this one. Hum "who would you rather take to bed?"
:)