I gots a droid :)

Jobucina

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im joseph and well, Im a new droid owner :) It appeared under the tree and christmas morning....Ive been a verizon customer for 8 years and my previous phone was a BB Curve, which I was quite happy with.

Ive never been an iphone kinda guy but it does have a cool interface..but big deal, I dont want to answer to Steve Jobs :D

On a side note, ive read some of the articles and blogs online about the moto droid and I must say, haterade must be on buy one, get one free!

joseph

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Joseph...Santa was good to you this year: )

Enjoy.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Madness.....Enjoy

OP
Jobucina

Jobucina

Reaction score
ill say.....i was helping my mom with christmas shopping since she broke her wrist, we stopped at the verizon store and she saw me playing with a droid....i was considering getting another blackberry.....

boatman2220

Reaction score
ill say.....i was helping my mom with christmas shopping since she broke her wrist, we stopped at the verizon store and she saw me playing with a droid....i was considering getting another blackberry.....
That's how several of us here ended up with the Droid. Went in to check out the new Storm or the Tour. While I was updating my old Storm to 5.0 started checking out the Droid. Hope your mom recovers soon.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's how several of us here ended up with the Droid. Went in to check out the new Storm or the Tour. While I was updating my old Storm to 5.0 started checking out the Droid. Hope your mom recovers soon.
Yes, welcome to the Droid - you'll probably only miss the BB Messenger from your Curve.

Boatman-you went to the store to update your Storm to 5.0? Did you try to do it from your computer BB desktop manager?