I got no multi-touch with Gmap and 2.1 Droid

cyber3d

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Droid / 2.1 and Multi-Touch using Google Maps?

I thought Google Maps had "pinch and zoom" with the 2.1 upgrade. In fact, i thought I could pinch and zoom up until a few days ago. But, no longer.:frown:

ShowTime

Reaction score
Yes, the 2.1 version of maps with pinch zoom was made available several weeks ago, before 2.1 rolled. Not sure what your issue might be. Just tested mine and it's working correctly. My usual first, simple, albeit unsophisticated suggestion... try just powering down, pulling the battery for 30 seconds, then rebooting.

edit: didn't get a chance to say in your intro thread, but congrats on the Mod promotion Nate.

OP
cyber3d

cyber3d

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks. Popping the battery did the trick! Yea! FWIW, turning the phone on and off did not.

pema Dorji

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
nokia 3
Twitter
@pemessiD
I have nokia 3 and have the problem with multi touch.... is it software issue or hardware..?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have nokia 3 and have the problem with multi touch.... is it software issue or hardware..?
Welcome to the Forum. Could you be a little more specific about the exact problem you are experiencing with multi touch?

The original posts here were related to Google Maps on Android 2.1 back in 2010. Your issue may be different than what was originally posted 7 years ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk