I Feel Stupid!! But, Please Help!

jeffreychrist

Reaction score
So far, I am enjoying my Droid. Received it today and have been learning it all day! And I've racked my brains to stupefaction trying to find an answer/solution to my dilemma.

It must have been something I did, but I don't know what it was or how to fix it. For some reason, all 800 of my Facebook friends are in my phone book as contacts. Obviously, this is mindbogglingly insane!

How do I change this to ensure that only my GMail contacts are my Droid phone contacts?

Any help will be appreciated!!!!!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you sign into facebook the first time it asks you about syncing up your contacts, there was an option for not syncing them up at all. Though they may be tied to your gmail account now.

OP
J

jeffreychrist

Reaction score
Thanx for the reply...do you know if there is a way to revert or change that?

other donders

Reaction score
Yea, I don't remember the exact setting in Facebook app, but I did this too, and was able to revert the setting.

Zenmervolt

Reaction score
Go into the "Settings" menu and select "Accounts and Sync". You can then choose which accounts sync with your phone's contact list.

OP
J

jeffreychrist

Reaction score
THANX SO MUCH guys! It worked.

Something told me it was going to be as simple as that, but as a tech novice, it was racking my brain!

Thanx again!