i did not include system files in this release i used 2.30 ota is not a full ota my b

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I used the 2.30 update according to burry boy i did not include the system files from 2.29 as i was supposed i did not realize that the 2.30 ota was just a patch ota & not a full ota sorry about

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Are you talking about the GRD rom? I was going to try it out as I have noticed several annoying little bugs with Liberty/Romer. I am very excited about the GRD and of course GB whenever it is ready. From what I have read about GRD, it seems to be exactly what I am looking for, a slimmed down version of the current D2G. I was going to post a thread regarding this topic but I k=noticed this thread and just decided to ask my questions here.

So is GRD stable and ready to use? If so, does the camcorder work? Also backlights are an issue with liberty/romer and was wondering if this the case with GRD also. Big question is should I give it a shot or should I wait a couple of weeks for an updated release or maybe even GB? Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!