I deleted all my videos. HELP

mhagosian

Reaction score
Hi. I recently was going through my gallery and i accidentally deleted a folder that had some of my pictures and most of my videos on. I just took about 20 videos with my phone, because i went to a concert. I really want the videos, and i could care less about the pictures. I need a recovery page that doesnt cost money, or help please. Ive tried so many things and i hate that "no" is an answer. They cant be gone, because when i turn my camera on to take a video, the previous video is one of the videos that were deleted. When i click on it, it goes away.

Please help me get my videos back.

cromo8

Reaction score
mount on to a PC, try the hidden folders, i accidentally deleted movies from it, and i went ot load them again i couldnt because they were still on the memory card in a hidden folder and my memory card was full, but has to be PC that folder wouldnt show on my mac

cromo8

Reaction score
well for me they were like kinda transparent like ghost folders

OP
M

mhagosian

Reaction score
haha well im sorry i dont get this at all. im in the folders for my phone. the removable disk E drive. is that where its suppost to be? because i dont see hidden folders . unless its in another folder?

cromo8

Reaction score
well maybe for yours they are just gone, like they should be as soon as you open up the disk drive

cromo8

Reaction score
to my limited knownledge no, id ask a pro like hook, wuyanks or shadez

ChugIt

Reaction score
Mount to PC, run a program called Recover My Files on the SD card. You'll be amazed! I recovered MANY things I accidentally deleted from hdds using that program!
It WILL recover your files, even if you formatted the whole card.

Shiano

Reaction score
Or click on Tools>Folder Options> go to the View tab > make sure "Show hidden files and folders" is selected. "Apply".

That will make sure that you are seeing all normally hidden folders. (PC, not that Fruity OS)

OP
M

mhagosian

Reaction score
yeah i found the videos but you have to pay to save them which really sucks because im not paying anything so that was a let down. and i have all th files that are hidden, unhidden and i still dont see the videos in them

OP
M

mhagosian

Reaction score
you have to pay 70 dollars to save them and i think that thats kinda ridiculous