I Convinced My Sister To Buy The Incredible

dwagner88

Reaction score
Went out to the verizon store today, and i told her that the incredible was the best phone you could buy, she played with it and loved it so we told the vzw rep that we wanted one. He then told us that every store in Chattanooga was sold out, and that we could order one for a June delivery. We went ahead and ordered it with free overnight delivery expected by june 4. Anybondy else having trouble finding an incredible in store? Or are they just really popular here?

Last edited:

R24D24

Reaction score
I bought mine the day they came out, and they have been sold out ever since. I'm in Reno Nevada, so I think this is everywhere.

chrisxgordon

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation.. I was upgrading from my Blackberry Storm and decided upon the Incredible, but the Verizon Rep told me the same thing.. I still placed my order though.. Now.. I'm just *patiently* counting down the days until I receive my Incredible.. I've already purchased all my accessories for it and everything! I'm psyched!

ExactDroid

Reaction score
I bought mine on release day.... been loving it so much now the wife wants one over her iphone.... so I ordered one a week ago and still no confirmation.... they are saying it will be weeks before it ships... lol

cawasha

Reaction score
I live in Chattanooga too. I pre ordered mine 4 days before the release date and got it on the 29th. I haven't checked the Gunbarrel store but I will be there tomorrow to buy a holster. If they have them when I go I will be sure to update.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right now think of trying to find an Inc. like trying to find a Wii when they first came out.....

Supplies should be restocked soon tho. They gonna have to be if Verizon release some more phones in the next few months. I think the LG Ally dropped already. HTC probably wont be too happy that they dont have phones in stores when newer ones come out.

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
I got mine release day. I wasn't a pre-pay but I did get the last of the three extra phone the store got.

I'm extremely happy with it and I know that all our stores are sold out and will be until June at the very latest.

bass_lover1

Reaction score
My local Verizon store was OOS, but the Best Buy across the street had about 5-6 of them.

I just picked my Inc. up on Thursday.

Lasher

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation.. I was upgrading from my Blackberry Storm and decided upon the Incredible, but the Verizon Rep told me the same thing.. I still placed my order though.. Now.. I'm just *patiently* counting down the days until I receive my Incredible.. I've already purchased all my accessories for it and everything! I'm psyched!

Same here! :icon_ banana:

OP
D

dwagner88

Reaction score
I live in Chattanooga too. I pre ordered mine 4 days before the release date and got it on the 29th. I haven't checked the Gunbarrel store but I will be there tomorrow to buy a holster. If they have them when I go I will be sure to update.

I could save you the trip, I called that store earlier today, and they are in fact sold out.

Yodes

Reaction score
My local Verizon store was OOS, but the Best Buy across the street had about 5-6 of them.

I just picked my Inc. up on Thursday.

I have noticed this as well in the Chicago area. All the VZW stores are out of stock but the 4 best buys I've been in have had stock. I asked them to see.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

chops

Reaction score
lol htc dropping the ball on the plastic brick lol

Yodes

Reaction score
LOL troll just gtfo. We all know you probably just came in here to bash the incredible because 1) its better than yours and 2) you can't afford to upgrade it so you make yourself feel better by creating an illusion that it is garbage. Try harder next time.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk