I can't download full websites...

emilyrubin

Reaction score
I need help! I have a Droid 2 and every time I go to eBay.com it takes me directly to the mobile site. I can't seem to get to the full site no matter what I do. I've adlready tried clearing the cache and uninstalling adobe flash player and reinstalled it. Can someone help me please???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

pool_shark

Reaction score
The default browser takes you to mobile versions of websites unless you jump through hoops to change it.

Use Dolphin HD browser or skyfire instead.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also if you're attached to the stock browser you can type

About:debug

In the adress bar and that will open up a new menu in which you can change your user agent to desktop.

tappin and a talkin

pool_shark

Reaction score
Also if you're attached to the stock browser you can type

About:debug

In the adress bar and that will open up a new menu in which you can change your user agent to desktop.

tappin and a talkin

That's what I meant by jumping through hoops. Also, the setting doesn't stay after closing the browser.

OP
E

emilyrubin

Reaction score
Thanks to both of u for answering. I downloaded skyfire and it works great until it just all of a sudden closes while I'm in the middle of something, and goes back to my main screen. I do like it though. I may try and download the other browser. Do u know why it would just force close like that?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

candacenic

Reaction score
I have an incredible and while in my stock internet app I go into my settings and there is the ability to check and uncheck "mobile view". Uncheck it and that should do it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App