i bought Droid for today but i love it for tomorrow

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its funny how the disses for the Droid is multi touch and gazillion apps. The thing is... both of these will be corrected by time (the dolphin browser already shows the phone is capable of multi touch ), try a few months over iPhones 3 years. I just get the feeling that this battle will soon turn Droid's and the android family into the trendsetter and iPhone will NOT release control which may slow growth tremendously.

I'm really anxious to find out what this thing will be capable of here real soon.

cb2000a

Reaction score
Its funny how the disses for the Droid is multi touch and gazillion apps. The thing is... both of these will be corrected by time (the dolphin browser already shows the phone is capable of multi touch ), try a few months over iPhones 3 years. I just get the feeling that this battle will soon turn Droid's and the android family into the trendsetter and iPhone will NOT release control which may slow growth tremendously.

I'm really anxious to find out what this thing will be capable of here real soon.

Can you say Skynet? Yep the apps and games are just getting started.

Reaction score
I agree, I believe 2010 will be an amazing year for android. Many phones will be coming out, increasing the android OS population exponentially (the droid has already started that trend). I do give credit where it's deserved though, the G1 and all other android phones have been amazingly successful in such a short time, and paved the way for 2.0 and above. I actually think the android market will catch up and surpass the app store in less than 2 years.