i always go back to pete

tattboy15

Reaction score
tried other ...roms... always go back to yours, bro, im gonna go to paypal and donate now..thank you.

Chrisace89

Reaction score
Yeah I always go back to pete 2.. I tried all the froyo roms bugless is the most stabl.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
tried other ...roms... always go back to yours, bro, im gonna go to paypal and donate now..thank you.

gayalarm.gif

ok, kidding aside, lovin' the rom's pete, keep 'em coming! even if you do win that droidx.

J

Johnly

Yeah Pete does a god job....hit that d button hard...I will when fall hits...starving BIO student...
I owe you Pete...at least a quality 12 pack....

Last edited by a moderator:

superglen99

Reaction score
I read the bootloader for the Droid X is encrypted so custom roms are not likely. I bet Pete will eventually haxx it! Always nice to have a challenge right :)

J

Johnly

I read the bootloader for the Droid X is encrypted so custom roms are not likely. I bet Pete will eventually haxx it! Always nice to have a challenge right :)
P3Droid will have that hacked long before Pete:) Just the way it has been holmzzzzzzz

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
P3Droid will have that hacked long before Pete:) Just the way it has been holmzzzzzzz
Damn, you never let a chance go to suck on P3droids nuts. But, yeah pete won't be the first to unlock the bootloader but he definitely will make an awesome bugless beast rom for the Droid x when it does get unlocked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

J

Johnly

Damn, you never let a chance go to suck on P3droids nuts. But, yeah pete won't be the first to unlock the bootloader but he definitely will make an awesome bugless beast rom for the Droid x when it does get unlocked.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Meh, suck is the word you used.....luv it and embrace it, it is your world....

J

Johnly

All yanking it aside Pete is the Man! I owe you a quality 12 pack at least...

hacku

Reaction score
BB is the ONLY Froyo ROM that didn't give me random reboots... (And I tried all of them)

jomama22

Reaction score
BB is the ONLY Froyo ROM that didn't give me random reboots... (And I tried all of them)

on the contrary, i will say that Simply stunning is the only froyo rom i can run at 1.25 ulv and run navigation, pandora and the browser at the same time

I love BB and all but it cant handle to many processes without rebooting on me. SS 4.4 is the only one that has been able to keep up with me and not reboot. I actually had more reboots in bb.4 that bb.3

tktouch12

Reaction score
bb is so amazing compared to the rest, its even a lot better than cyanogen. the weird tweaks he does that make my battery last forever and make my phone stay super cool are amazing. sometimes i try other roms for a while, but i always end up back on bb.
keep up the great work.

icebluemale30

Reaction score
Pete's Roms are the Best thanks alot for all your hard work i'm gonna donate this week as well keep up the good work pete.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I've been rooted since I had 2.0.1 on my Droid and until 2.2 I absolutely loved Pete's roms. It was his 2.2 roms that led me to look at other places. I was spoiled with Pete's 2.1 roms (literally perfect) so, naturally, I expected perfection on the 2.2 roms like I had on the 2.1 roms. No matter what I tried, there were just too many annoyances to deal especially redraws of the launcher (It was part launchers fault part bugless fault). Luckily, kangerade has solved my problems. I'll definitely be trying the next rom Pete releases though.