Hulu on Droid Froyo

FrostMan

Reaction score
Quick question. I am away from pc, but wanted to check with everyone if this still works. Nexus users posted a while back that this link works for viewing hulu videos.

Hulu Player Widget

Try with either stock browser with flash enabled or any other browser like skyfox.

Thanks, sent from Droid.

projectrang

Reaction score
When I type in about:debug, nothing happens. The page doesn't change or anything

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I type in about:debug, nothing happens. The page doesn't change or anything

After you type in about:debug (nothing special will happen in the browser window), you then hit menu>settings and scroll to the bottom of the list.

projectrang

Reaction score
Ok, well I got it changed to desktop, but hulu still says my platform isn't supported??

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
projectrang: have you tried hulu.com/widget/player/ ? worked for me

projectrang

Reaction score
I tried the widget and it tells me something about disabling the anonymizer.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
keep trying different shows. i got the second show i tried to work. also re-do the about:debug trick

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok, did yall try going to the url on yall phone too? I know there is a Market app, but u can go to that url in your browser and it will work too.

projectrang

Reaction score
Dood, Hills!!!???

It actually plays very poorly. Redirects you to MTV.com and the version is too high res for the phone. Stick with the episodes that are on hulu.com's widget, the redirected shows suck.

Yah, that widget looked like it would be kinda sketch. I reloaded 2.2 because I had the absence of Google maps problem. I now have Google maps, but still no such luck with hulu

LrdElderon

Reaction score
yeah you get the not optimized for mobile warning and it plays sorta ok. but if you read the notes for this pre release of flash, it notes that hardware acceleration is not enabled. This will provide a MAJOR boost in performance and should be here within this month according to them.