HTC Thunderbolt ICS 4.0

kb24forlife24

Reaction score
does anybody have a link to an AOSP Stock Android 4.0 ROM for my tbolt... I really want ics...thanks!

Sent from my Rooted HTC THUNDERBOLT using DroidForums

OP
kb24forlife24

kb24forlife24

Reaction score
Thanks But I wanted a stock ROM not a miui ROM.

Sent from the #1 Lakers fan through my ThunderBolt

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there is ICS pre alpha 3.5 for the tbolt. you can try it. Its on Rootzwiki. Personally I aint touching something is isnt stable. It is pretty demanding of you to ask for a pure ICS android 4.0 rom.

AOSP Id recommend Liquid 3.2. Its gb v2.3.7 and its stable...its fast...its got great battery life. I love it.

OP
kb24forlife24

kb24forlife24

Reaction score
there is ICS pre alpha 3.5 for the tbolt. you can try it. Its on Rootzwiki. Personally I aint touching something is isnt stable. It is pretty demanding of you to ask for a pure ICS android 4.0 rom.

AOSP Id recommend Liquid 3.2. Its gb v2.3.7 and its stable...its fast...its got great battery life. I love it.
thanks dude i tried it and it was really laggy so back to cm7. but I am still open for other aosp roms thanks!!!!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right now there's nothing. You'll have to wait.

sent from my bolt

turdbogls

Reaction score
you are basically stuck with a toy for now (alpha 3.5, basically touch screen works, wifi may work, but that is pretty much it. dont get me wrong, its fun to play with but unless you have about 30 minutes where you dont need your phone, its not worth trying out just yet.

i know Liquid, Droid Vicious, and TwistedUmbrella (the originator of the port) are working hard on it. we will get it when we get it. just be patient. source just dropped like a month ago.

Pomacat

Reaction score
Cm7

I have used CM7 and Liquid 3.2 I will have to say that Liquid is nicer.:hail: Do to more customization that you can do with it. I read somewhere that Liquid is working on a ICS version.dancedroid