HTC OneX Specs Leak Ahead of MWC: Quad-Core, ICS, Super LCD2 Display & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-x-front-pic.jpg

It looks like we won't have to wait until HTC's official announcement to get some new info on the HTC One[sup]x[/sup] smartphone. It's specs just leaked ahead of schedule, and they are quite powerful. Here's a breakdown of the best stuff (you can read it all in the pic below:
  • 1.5GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
  • A whopping 4.7-inch Super LCD2 display with 720p HD resolution
  • 32GB of internal storage and “25GB for 2 years from Dropbox”
  • 1GB of RAM
  • Google Wallet-compatible NFC support
  • 8-megapixel camera with dual shutters and an f2.0 aperture - 1080p HD video
  • Beats Audio
HTC is bringing out the big guns on this one! Share your thoughts.

htc-one-x-specs-leak.jpg

Source: BGR and FullGSM

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
No Verizon LTE Variant and no Tegra 3 for the US, WTF. I have waited for this phone, what a letdown by HTC, what are they thinking leaving out the largest LTE US carrier, I am sure Verizon is not happy with this news, or Verizon customers.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Swift,

The tegra 3 is more energy efficient then the omap4 4460....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

combatmedic870

Reaction score
No Verizon LTE Variant and no Tegra 3 for the US, WTF. I have waited for this phone, what a letdown by HTC, what are they thinking leaving out the largest LTE US carrier, I am sure Verizon is not happy with this news, or Verizon customers.

The HTC one x will be coming to Verizon. Some day...

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
And no micro SD card slot, I don't want to depend on cloud storage for my media and music files "it means I will have to use the carrier bandwidth when not on WiFi" WTF are they thinking", and they give you 25gigs for two years, REALLY, and what is the charge to access your files after that, these companies are just getting ridiculous, how much more can they fleece us.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huawei Ascend D Quad Core WITH A 2500mha size battery is my next phone, hopefully Verizon gets it, and this HTC ONE X is only for AT&T, no Verizon variant, like I give a crap, no SD card slot and no Quad core and a small battery again, which is not replaceable, REALLY HTC, WTF HTC.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I bet the screen is amazing. The HD screen on the Rezound is amazing already. So im sure a second gen is going to be more energy efficient and better looking!

The camera on this mug sounds IMPRESSIVE.

it has its own dedicated processor!

"The camera in HTC’s new One-series phones is a complete departure from the technology used on the vendor’s earlier devices. HTC One smartphones each include an “HTC ImageChip,” which is a physical chip dedicated solely to the camera system. The 8-megapixel One X camera features an f2.0 aperture and HTC’s amazing new image capture software, which includes revamped HDR technology and integrated Instagram-like filters.

Perhaps most impressive of all, the new cameras across HTC’s One lineup are capable of capturing an image, saving the image and preparing to take a new shot all in the span of 0.7 seconds. Still not impressed? Images are actually initially captured in RAW format now to ensure the highest quality before being converted to JPG, and the One X can capture 8-megapixel still photos while recording 1080p HD video."

im sure once its s-off'ed shooting in RAW would be no problem! LOL dancedroid

Last edited:

Red Droid

Reaction score
:frown: E-P-I-C :frown: F-A-I-L :frown:

Can't replace the battery, can't use a micro-usb card.

Nice camera, that's not really why I buy a phone.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
:frown: E-P-I-C :frown: F-A-I-L :frown:

Can't replace the battery, can't use a micro-usb card.

Nice camera, that's not really why I buy a phone.
I second that notion, reason for no micro SD card slot isbecause they have signed a nice deal with Drop Box, only way anyone would use drop box is if they ran out of storage "which most people do nowadays with WAW music files "me" and HD video, so guess where you would have to go "Drop Box" and you are good for 25gigs for two years and after that they rape you, and their battery again is an EPIC FAIL.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
When is HTC going to learn that they need a battery with larger capacity? They already suffer more than most because Sense is a resource hog. Then they're going to only put an 1800 mah battery in there? Smh...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hate to say it but with such a large screen, 4G and only a 1800mAh battery this proves that HTC still haven't learned that people want a phone with a battery that can get them through the day without having to charge multiple times.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
1800mah battery? i won't accept anything under 2k from factory!

Last edited: