HTC One S9 Official in Europe

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-s9-h1.jpg

HTC just released their new HTC One S9. It's a mid-range device meant for European and possibly a few other international markets. Here's a spec breakdown:
  • Dimensions = 144,6 × 69,7 × 10,09 mm, 158 g weight
  • Display = 5" Full HD (1080 x 1920)
  • SoC = Helio X10 with 2GB RAM Octa-core @ 2GHz
  • Cameras = 13MP rear cam with f/2.0 lens, OIS, 1080p video & 2-micron UltraPixel front camera
  • Storage = 16GB
  • Battery = 2840mAh
  • Android 6 Marshmallow & HTC Sense
Sound off if you live in Germany (or other European markets and are intrigued by this device.

Source: HTC One S9 is official: a new mid-ranger with a few surprises

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
My prediction is HTC will take over the mobile phone market in the next 3-5 years. Especially with Apple heading out of the picture. Apple iPhone 8 will be the end of Apple and beginning of HTC's North American / Western takeover.
....said nobody ever in the history of smartphones! LOL
That's quite an ambitious claim, but hey, anything is possible I suppose.
Welcome to the forum btw @Backballer ! We're happy to have you join our forum!

S7 Edge tap'n

Backballer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Apple iPhone 5c
@cr6 :) Hahah thanks for the welcome and sorry for my late reply. Samsung eh? Just like Yamaha guitars took over the acoustic guitar genre, great phones just not on the plane ;) You don't need to be a medical doctor or an intermediate math expert. HTC opening it's employee centre in California possibly give these guys a run for their money but let's see. I think since HTC is a non Western company, a lot of people don't like them already for that reason alone. Either way, a lot of dentists are using HTC because it gives them easier access to their Google reviews. Also they can use any invoicing app like CODE3 and send or receive payments. This phone is a hit. Now HTC is also getting picked up by real estate developers in Vancouver. It's just there are so many things you can do with this phone. It's truly amazing.

Last edited:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome aboard! I'm still a Samsung fan and anxiously awaiting their next s-pen phone.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk