HTC One M4 (Mini) Pics Leak; 720P Display and Ultrapixel Camera Included

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-mini-1.png

The rumored HTC One Mini aka the M4 just showed up in pics online. The device will indeed include the Ultrapixel camera technology found in its bigger brother, but this 4.3-inch phone will only have a 720P display. This actually makes more sense at this size because a 1080P display would have tiny text at the smaller screen size. The rest of the revealed specs include a dual-core processor (specifics were not shared), 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and dual-front facing speakers. The device also includes the newest version of HTC Sense and Android 4.2.2.

htc-one-mini-3.png

Many of the photos are direct from Mr. Blurrycam, but they do look very legit. The phone has not been officially announced but will likely launch in July.

We will continue to keep you updated. Here's a link below to a few more pics.

Source: Leaked Pics of HTC One Mini

WestOkid

Reaction score
I can't understand why these manufacturers keep thinking that you must dumb down the specs when you make a phone with smaller screen. I really would buy a 4.3 inch phone if it had high end specs. I know many people that buy the iPhone becuase they don't want a comprised experience just to get a smaller screen size.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Looks nice! Just has a really large top bezel. I think 4.3-4.7 inches is a good size. If i were to go to 5 inches i would go for the note for the stylus.

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
I've been saying the same thing westOkid. I enjoyed the jump in size from my Palm Pre+ to my Bionic however, my G Nexus is little bit big. I would like S4 specs in a RAZR M form with the MAXX battery (maybe even a little bigger) and the aluminum body of the HTC One.