HTC One A9 Aero Looks Almost Exactly Like the iPhone 6

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I totally agree. I guess it just boggles my mind that people still say HTC is copying Apple when it is Apple that stole their design to begin with.

The only phones, in the U.S., that stand apart from the pack are Samsung's Edge varieties. You know when you see one who made it. Looking at other phones you have to pay very close attention or just flat out ask who the OEM is.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Agree. Or even what model. A guy I know left his phone laying around the other night. He's got it in a nice case. I accidentally discovered it's a Motorola because I triggered the ambient notification display or whatever it is, but I've got no idea what model of phone it is.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I totally agree. I guess it just boggles my mind that people still say HTC is copying Apple when it is Apple that stole their design to begin with.

The only phones, in the U.S., that stand apart from the pack are Samsung's Edge varieties. You know when you see one who made it. Looking at other phones you have to pay very close attention or just flat out ask who the OEM is.
Same old story. Apple takes an idea and the media runs with it causing the masses to buy into it.