HTC incredible e-mail questions

lgbalfa

Reaction score
hi everyone!

i just received my phone yesterday and love it so far.

a few email questions:

1. i cannot get my incredible to sync all my hotmail folders that i have created. how can you do this? it just syncs the inbox.

2. how do you do a "select all" and mark as "read" with all your emails. if i download another account with 400 emails i don't want them all to be "unread".

3. my work email server is godaddy and i use outlook 07 with it. how do i sync my contacts, calendar and email since it i don't have exchange?

thanks everyone!

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
1) POP3 does not support folders. You would need to use IMAP, which I don't think hotmail supports

2) Use K9 or any other email client besides the stock client

OP
lgbalfa

lgbalfa

Reaction score
1) POP3 does not support folders. You would need to use IMAP, which I don't think hotmail supports

2) Use K9 or any other email client besides the stock client

i used POP3 on my HTC ozone which was a windows based phone and it worked to sync the folders. i guess it comes down to the OS of the phone?

OP
lgbalfa

lgbalfa

Reaction score
ok i just downloaded htc sync to my desktop and transferred over my contacts and calendar from outlook.

but it doesn't sync automatically when i put something on the desktop or add a new contact on outlook?? am i going to have to connect it to the computer every time i add something to my calendar??

help?!

i just want my work email, calendar and contacts to all sync automatically.