HTC Honey Handset Runs Android 3.0 Honeycomb With Sense UI

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Well at least (so far) we're being permitted to call a turd a turd....unlike some things on DF.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Can you stop making threads about photoshopped phones that will probably never be made?

My question to you Guys is do you know what a Concept Phone is?

It is a phone that could be made.. Just like a concept car Some are made and some might not be made...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Can you stop making threads about photoshopped phones that will probably never be made?

It is a phone that could be made.. Just like a concept car Some are made and some might not be made...

It's a fan made concept (not made by HTC) correct?

Some are fan Made and some are legit. I seen some phones from the past make it. I seen the HTC EVO on the site before it was released also A form of DX form 2009..

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score

It's a fan made concept (not made by HTC) correct?

Some are fan Made and some are legit. I seen some phones from the past make it. I seen the HTC EVO on the site before it was released also A form of DX form 2009..

Manufacturer concepts are cool but this thing took 5 minutes on Photoshop & has no validity. Take it as constructive criticism.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

If it's a concept phone, it should clearly state that in the title of the thread. Giving threads titles like these concept phones have been getting is extremely misleading. There are always going to be people who just run with what the title of the thread says, and from there it's quite easy for rumors to get started. From that, the credibility of the site does look bad, especially when such threads are posted in a news forum. A news forum should be for that - news. Not for fan mock ups.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
agree with everyone that the concept phones should not be in the news section. it makes DF look like they're run by a bunch of kids. the news section should have actual news, not fake phones that will never happen. Honeycomb has already been verified by google as a tablet OS. Therefore, this "concept" is not going to happen...ever.