Howdy - Proud Droid Owner

Istus

Reaction score
I've been an owner of a droid for just over a month now. Been highly satisfied with my first smart phone after coming from a 2 year old Samsung slider. It has basically become a replacement for my nearly 5 year old laptop as I travel between school and work.

I am an engineer and am working on my Masters degree after completing the Bachelors this past spring. Its been wonderful to be able to use it to keep in touch with everyone I need to while also having the functionality to do some research while not near a computer. Not to mention it can make phone calls...

Purchased the multimedia dock as well as the car dock and am still trying to figure out which belt clip holster to use, knowing the issue with standard magnetic holsters. I've been reading a lot of the threads around here since last week and am really enjoying learning about the functionalities and applications available to the phone that I've yet to discover.

Glad to be here.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forums...

I'm 11 credits from my PE for Mechanical.....just no time :(

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been an owner of a droid for just over a month now. Been highly satisfied with my first smart phone after coming from a 2 year old Samsung slider. It has basically become a replacement for my nearly 5 year old laptop as I travel between school and work.

I am an engineer and am working on my Masters degree after completing the Bachelors this past spring. Its been wonderful to be able to use it to keep in touch with everyone I need to while also having the functionality to do some research while not near a computer. Not to mention it can make phone calls...

Purchased the multimedia dock as well as the car dock and am still trying to figure out which belt clip holster to use, knowing the issue with standard magnetic holsters. I've been reading a lot of the threads around here since last week and am really enjoying learning about the functionalities and applications available to the phone that I've yet to discover.

Glad to be here.

Yes, not to mention it makes phone calls, lol. Welcome to the forum, what took you so long to get here?:)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm joining in with the boys.... Welcome to the Forums!!!
Good luck with your Masters!