How'd I do that again?

n0m0n

Reaction score
I think over time I will totally loose my mind.

OK in my defense its been almost a year since I did this for myself but can anyone remind me as to how to migrate a BB Storm's contact list over from the Storm to a MotoDroid, or gmail account?

She has been using a BB Storm for about 9 months and I have gotten her to consider migrating over to a extra Droid that I have.

I have created a gmail account for her and have gotten her emails to sync over to the device or forward over to her gmail account...

I cant for hte life of me seem to remember how to get her contacts over.
The hard part is that she didnt or doesnt sync her BB to Outlook or any PDA app.
Just to the PC to backup incase of a crash.

I always sync'ed my device to Outlook so I think that is why it was so easy for me to do...
I th ink but dont remember.

Any direction?
Thanks

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Somebody has to be convinced to change from a bb storm to a glorious Droid? Say it ain't so...

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
Somebody has to be convinced to change from a bb storm to a glorious Droid? Say it ain't so...

Well she migrated from a Nokia clamshell deceive I think 6086, so from that to a BB Storm is a major step.

To her I'm was nutz with my SE P990i, iPhones, Storms, Droids.
To her a cell phone device is a mobile means to make and take calls.

So trust me her liking the Storm is a major positive step.

Now how do I get the contacts list over to gmail or the Droid?

bikedogrun

Reaction score
I cant for hte life of me seem to remember how to get her contacts over. The hard part is that she didnt or doesnt sync her BB to Outlook or any PDA app. Just to the PC to backup incase of a crash.

I always sync'ed my device to Outlook so I think that is why it was so easy for me to do...
What format are they in on the PC?

Any reason that you/she cannot sync the contacts to Outlook at this point? From Outlook --> Google Calendar is pretty easy and then you're done!

/BD :reddroid:

OP
n0m0n

n0m0n

Reaction score
I cant for hte life of me seem to remember how to get her contacts over. The hard part is that she didnt or doesnt sync her BB to Outlook or any PDA app. Just to the PC to backup incase of a crash.

What format are they in on the PC?

Any reason that you/she cannot sync the contacts to Outlook at this point? From Outlook --> Google Calendar is pretty easy and then you're done!

/BD :reddroid:

Format?
She hadn't synced data to any related PDA app (aka Outlook) I sync'ed her device with the backup option within BB Desktop Manger.
Her Outlook she has never sync'ed it up with it and at this time she has different contacts, mail, calendar events within it then the ones on her BB and she doesn't want to mix the 2 worlds up. I need to try to find a way to sync directly from her BB device to her gmail.

Is there any?