How to use SUPER to convert .avi movies to put onto DROID.

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
I've been using SUPER to convert my .avi files that i play on my computer to other formats. What settings should i use in SUPER to convert to droid? I know the Droid's native resolution is 480 width x 854 height(length?) But the video must also be rotated to landscape view to play on the droid, how do i do this on the droid?

So far i have the following guide steps to using SUPER to convert your videos for your Droid. Someone please help me figure out how to get the finished encoded files to output to a specific folder (where i want to keep all converted files)

1. Output Container: MP4
2. Video Scale Size: More, More, 854x480
3. Drag and Drop unconverted file
4. Press Encode
5. Finished encoded file is in the folder as source video

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
To use less space on the SD card.

But the video must also be rotated to landscape view to play on the droid, how do i do this on the droid?
Why does it need to be rotated? Is the source video portrait?

Sorry, can't help you with Super. I've been using DVD Catalyst (and highly recommend it -- it's very easy and there's a Droid preset IIRC).

OP
L

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
To use less space on the SD card.

But the video must also be rotated to landscape view to play on the droid, how do i do this on the droid?
Why does it need to be rotated? Is the source video portrait?

Sorry, can't help you with Super. I've been using DVD Catalyst (and highly recommend it -- it's very easy and there's a Droid preset IIRC).
Did u pay the $10 for the software? How'd you get yours?