how to upload to facebook?

iamloco724

Reaction score
i was at a concert and i was taking pics then went to try to share on facebook and dont see this option anywhere..how do you upload pics and vids to facebook or anywhere else?

on the droid 1 and 2 you would hit menu on the pic or video to see your share options

tonydelite

Reaction score
From the Gallery app,

1.) Press and hold on the picture.
2.) Select Share
3.) Scroll down to "Downloaded Apps"
4.) Choose Facebook.

This obviously requires the Facebook app to be installed.

dean.collins

Reaction score
its really just a tap in the lower section of the screen, if you HOLD you then get the tag box to tag a persons face/name etc.

militant

Reaction score
I can't seem to upload videos for some reason. Pictures work just fine, but the videos I took recently get stuck at 0% in the notification window and I have to clear the data in facebook to get it out of the notification bar.

dean.collins

Reaction score
I can't seem to upload videos for some reason. Pictures work just fine, but the videos I took recently get stuck at 0% in the notification window and I have to clear the data in facebook to get it out of the notification bar.

i just uploaded a 3 second video and took forever (about 5 mins) obviously a problem with the facebook app and droid 3.

militant

Reaction score

i just uploaded a 3 second video and took forever (about 5 mins) obviously a problem with the facebook app and droid 3.

Yeah, It's a 1 minute video shot in 720p. The funny thing was after I posted that, I checked a while later, and it had uploaded, so I guess I just need to be patient.

pepsi3573

Reaction score
Yeah, It's a 1 minute video shot in 720p. The funny thing was after I posted that, I checked a while later, and it had uploaded, so I guess I just need to be patient.[/QUOTE]

Also, a 720p video will take awhile no matter where you upload it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

militant

Reaction score
Also, a 720p video will take awhile no matter where you upload it.

Yeh but it shouldnt be taking this long....something is definitely broken on the facebook/droid integration.

hopefully they'll fix it.

I have FIOS internet, which is probably the fastest home internet available in the country. My speed test scores on wifi are pretty insane. The ratio of the file size/my upload speed does not add up. So while I am aware HD video takes longer to upload, there seems to be an issue with the droid 3's intergration. I noticed on my old Ally, uploads always failed when I tried to upload from Gallery, however if I uploaded them as I took them (from within the camera app itself) they went up no problem. Ally didn't have a big enough of a following so LG never bothered to fix it. For some reason today I was able to upload all the videos I took saturday no problem. Yes, they took a bit longer, but they didn't hang on 0% for 30 minutes before going through.