how to unroot and factory reset phone

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
. I personally don't root, so I can't really help, but I'm sure someone who does, will be along to help you shortly :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell this phone shortly i rather get it unrooted and stock as soon as possible hopefully someone will help soon :)

skennelly

Reaction score
there's no easier way then this?

This is the easiest way. You need the above file and RSD Lite. Google Droid X sbf and just about everything you need will be there. Sorry I don't have the links.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
skennelly said:
This is the easiest way. You need the above file and RSD Lite. Google Droid X sbf and just about everything you need will be there. Sorry I don't have the links.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

What happened to all in one sbf? Or is there another rom that i can flash where i can manually push the update gb from that rom

leftspin

Reaction score
You could just SBF to GB if you want GB, it was just that in your OP you said you wanted FroYo. It is an "all in one" SBF, you just flash the SBF file with RSDLite or sbf-flash, it's pretty much one click.

An SBF is the easiest way to do what you're looking to do

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
leftspin said:
You could just SBF to GB if you want GB, it was just that in your OP you said you wanted FroYo. It is an "all in one" SBF, you just flash the SBF file with RSDLite or sbf-flash, it's pretty much one click.

An SBF is the easiest way to do what you're looking to do

i mean a flashable sbf zip through clockwork someone wants to buy my phone and im not sure if it can be activated with cm7 on it

leftspin

Reaction score
It can be activated with anything on it by dialing *228, I don't know what VZ would say. There's no flashable SBF zip that can be installed via CWM.

Team black hat had a 2 part kernel updater that would put you on GB when flashed in CWM over FroYo but I can't remember if you had to be stock Froyo or only FroYo ROMs or any FroYo kernel ROM. You could look into it but honestly flashing the SBF really isn't hard, you just select the file you want to flash with RSD and then sit back and let it do its thing.

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
leftspin said:
It can be activated with anything on it by dialing *228, I don't know what VZ would say. There's no flashable SBF zip that can be installed via CWM.

Team black hat had a 2 part kernel updated that would put you on GB when flashed in CWM over FroYo but I can't remember if you had to be stock Froyo or only FroYo ROMs or any FroYo kernel ROM. You could look into it but honestly flashing the SBF really isn't hard, you just select the file you want to flash with RSD and then sit back and let it do its thing.

well if it can be activated with cm7 i guess ill leave it like it is i just wanted to give the person a stock everything just incase vzw said anything cause rsd doesn't run on my computer so i was hoping there was another way to get cm7 off the phone

leftspin

Reaction score
well if it can be activated with cm7 i guess ill leave it like it is i just wanted to give the person a stock everything just incase vzw said anything cause rsd doesn't run on my computer so i was hoping there was another way to get cm7 off the phone

There are other ways to SBF without RSD, why doesn't it run on your computer? Verizon would probably say something if you brought it in like that but they won't know if you just activate it with *228

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
leftspin said:
There are other ways to SBF without RSD, why doesn't it run on your computer? Verizon would probably say something if you brought it in like that but they won't know if you just activate it with *228

My computer is to old to run that program so it wont work i was hoping theres a stock 2.2 rom i can flash