How To Remove FB Notification from bar

JayStoll

Reaction score
I uploaded a photo to Facebook and I got a notification up top in the notification bar. I tried to drag teh screeen down like u would to view any other notification and now I can't get it to go away.
Any ideas???

Any help is much appreciated

JCo352

Reaction score
Just drag the notification bar down, and to the right there will be a button that says "clear notifications"

OP
J

JayStoll

Reaction score
Wow, I'm an idiot!!!

Thanks for your help.

I switched from Blackberry to Droid with a little hesitation as to how these forums would fare to those of Crackberry. Glad to see these forums are holding up quite nicely :)

JCo352

Reaction score
Wow, I'm an idiot!!!

Thanks for your help.

I switched from Blackberry to Droid with a little hesitation as to how these forums would fare to those of Crackberry. Glad to see these forums are holding up quite nicely :)

No problem, and BTW you're not the first person to overlook that, other people have too.

OP
J

JayStoll

Reaction score
Well that makes me feel a bit beeter at least.

One more quick ?, do you know why I can't get videos to play on some sights like IMDB (movie trailers)....It shows just a little blue dice thing with a question mark on it (if I recall correctly) IS there something I need to download to make this happen?

Thanks in advance.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well that makes me feel a bit beeter at least.

One more quick ?, do you know why I can't get videos to play on some sights like IMDB (movie trailers)....It shows just a little blue dice thing with a question mark on it (if I recall correctly) IS there something I need to download to make this happen?

Thanks in advance.

Probably requires Flash and Droid doesn't have that....yet. We should be seeing that sometime during this quarter.

OP
J

JayStoll

Reaction score
That's kind of what I figured, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks guys for your help.