how to make an android phone's battery last longer.

altor79

Reaction score
My android mobile usually goes low on battery @ a very fast rate, need someone to help me out.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum. You can either get a battery app at the play store or manually turn off data when you are not using it. Keep in mind, most apps are using data and or wifi and uses battery resources as well.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum. You can either get a battery app at the play store or manually turn off data when you are not using it. Keep in mind, most apps are using data and or wifi and uses battery resources as well.

I turn off data when I'm busy or away from the phone. Your Battery should last alot longer.

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
Try GSam Battery Monitor and Better Battery Stats to see what's using all the battery and preventing your phone from sleeping.

en28so

Reaction score
I have an app that turns off my 4G when the screen turn off, and since I installed it, it has saved about 30% of my battery. The rest of the stuff I managed through the "smart actions", which is a built in app for my Droid RAZR M, which turns off my GPS, lowers my screen brightness, turns off bluetooth, etc., when I am at work. TBH turning off the 4G and turning it on when the screen is on only has saved me the most battery so far (done through the free version of the app juice defender).