How to keep Corporate Contacts separate.

Sprue Rubbles

Reaction score
Hello,

I noticed that on my X that even when I select my Corporate Contacts folder, it shows entries from Facebook, Gmail, etc. Could someone please tell me how I can keep Corporate Contacts to have ONLY the contacts from my corporate calendar?

Thanks!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid so my experience may be different. Open contacts, tap menu, tap display options. I have a Choose contacts to display bar and under it I have my corporate account and gmail account displayed. If I want to display just corporate, I tap my Gmail account and uncheck everything.

Hope this is helpful.

OP
S

Sprue Rubbles

Reaction score
When you say tap menu, do you mean the "options button?" The physical button with the four small squares? I don't see a Menu and even in the options, there is a Display Group but that only allows me to choose which group to display.

Even if I choose "Company X" (my corporate contacts) it shows some Facebook entries. I actually realized there is a Setting called New Contacts that has check marks to the Corporate Contact so that any new contacts I added (Facebook, etc) were added there.

Second question is that it appears that the main Corporate Contact shows all the contacts including the Subfolders from my Outlook. Is there any way to isolate it to just the main folder from Outlook?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you say tap menu, do you mean the "options button?" The physical button with the four small squares? I don't see a Menu and even in the options, there is a Display Group but that only allows me to choose which group to display.

Yes. On my Droid I have four 'soft keys" below my screen "return (arrow on 3/4 circle, menu (four lines), home (house), and search (magnify glass).

Even if I choose "Company X" (my corporate contacts) it shows some Facebook entries. I actually realized there is a Setting called New Contacts that has check marks to the Corporate Contact so that any new contacts I added (Facebook, etc) were added there.

Not sure what to advise. I do not use FB.

Second question is that it appears that the main Corporate Contact shows all the contacts including the Subfolders from my Outlook. Is there any way to isolate it to just the main folder from Outlook?

My sense is that would be handled in Outlook but I'm not positive.

Sorry I was not able to provide more support.

Mike