How to get rid of message when you select GPS

jfinn0

Reaction score
I just got a the Samsung Galaxy 3 and every time I turn on the GPS I get the message - By selecting "Standalone GPS services", you are allowing access to all location information by any third party through web access or any software or peripheral components you chose to install, download, add/or attach to the device or any other means. Enabling this functionality could pose certain risks to users of this device

Is there a way to get rid of this? I does not have the option to "Never show again".

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the message is annoying!!

Thanks!

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Just leaving the GPS on is one way to avoid it. This is a legal safety notice that you also see on car GPS units. There maybe a way to get rid while rooted. but probably built so you have to see it every time. I just leave my GPS on so I never actually remember seeing the warning until i toggled my gps in the notification panel.

OP
J

jfinn0

Reaction score
Just leaving the GPS on is one way to avoid it. This is a legal safety notice that you also see on car GPS units. There maybe a way to get rid while rooted. but probably built so you have to see it every time. I just leave my GPS on so I never actually remember seeing the warning until i toggled my gps in the notification panel.

I thought about it being a safety notice after I posted. Thanks for confirming!