How to get Gmail standard view?

mike62

Reaction score
I get notifications on my Gmail which is great but it goes to just a list of emails (opened and unopened). Is there a way to get the traditional view with the SENT,DRAFT, COMPOSE, etc. on the left margin?

I have not found a way to get to this page when I get Gmail notifications. I have had to go to my browser and sign in to Gmail from the web and it will give me the look (like when on your PC).

Is there something I am overlooking on a setting?

Thank you.

Shaneathan

Reaction score
When in the Gmail app, hit the settings button, then go to Labels. You can see Inbox/Sent/Trash/etc.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I don't think there's an option for that. I'd like to know if there is though, so I'm going to keep an eye on this thread.

OP
M

mike62

Reaction score
When in the Gmail app, hit the settings button, then go to Labels. You can see Inbox/Sent/Trash/etc.

I found exactly where you are talking about but it is all about syncing the SENT, INBOX, etc. it does not take me to them or change the look.

overtsilence

Reaction score
If you click options then choose view labels and click on any given one it does take you to it and show you the contents of that label. I don't really understand what you mean to change their look though. But it does take you straight to them

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Updated my reply there too!