How to get full websites...

cleave

Reaction score
How do I get full websites to show up on my phone rather than mobile websites. I'm using an original Droid with 2.2.2 I have already tried opening the browser and going to menu, settings but I do not have the "user string" option. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

nu2droid

Reaction score
Alot of custom roms incorporate the option into the rom. But if your not rooted, you can download something like dolphin browser. In settings its called agent. (Set your agent..or something like that).

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

deardavid

Reaction score
Alot of custom roms incorporate the option into the rom. But if your not rooted, you can download something like dolphin browser. In settings its called agent. (Set your agent..or something like that).

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Thanks a lot! I was having trouble zooming the small print on a mobile web page I was accessing with Dolphin, because the mobile page was set not to zoom. I went into Dolphin Settings, User Agent, and changed it from Android to Desktop. I was able to go to the full website, and that did the trick. I just wish that designers of mobile web pages would allow zooming. It's not so easy to read tiny print on some of these mobile devices.