How to change the download location?

JustinRutledge

Reaction score
Hi first off I would like to say I am new to the forum.

Ok I was wondering if there was any way I could change the default download location from my phone to the 16 gb sd card that came with the Droid. I have been messing around in the setting and I havent been able to find anything. Or if there is an app already out there that lets me choose the download location?

mad3963

Reaction score
Curious, what do you mean by "download location"? Download of what? I downloaded a file thru the web browser, went to a folder called "download" on the SD Card.

I

iraparks

how do you delete the download in that specific folder? downloaded andro zip file manager to get to the download but cant find the option to delete the file.

Disregard: it was a web photo downloaded inadvertently looked under gallery found it and crushed it!

ResMJM

Reaction score
I think he means how when you download some things they go to the internal memory as oppose to the SD card

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
if you mean download a file off the web, ASTRO file manager has the option of putting it on the sdcard. however, if you mean download an app to the sdcard, i believe, as of now, that is not possible yet.