how to change contact sync frequency, and calendar

grandeson

Reaction score
Ok folks, so my droid lost all of its contacts and call logs. Of course I had auto sync turned off so I could only save contacts from before november. Tech support also made me reset my phone. When configuring my google account, it asked me how often do I want my contacts and calendar synced. At the time I selected once a week. Now I'm thinking I want to make it more frequent but don't know how to change that setting. I've been trying for 2 days with no luck. Tried to delete Google account but said I needed to reset to do that, and I really didn't want to. Any ideas? I don't care about email frequency, just contacts and calendar. Thanks for your help.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I don't recall any such setting when setting up either of my Gmail accounts. If you go to Settings>Accounts & sync you can check the box for Auto-sync. From there you can go into all of your accounts a check off what you do or do not want to sync. You can also do a manual sync by turning off sync for any account and then turning it back on. It'll also show you the last date that particular item synched.