how to change back

cromo8

Reaction score
i have alternative dark theme of lithium mod, and facebook just got an update and my widget isnt transparent or black anymore, how do i make it into transparent again?

Serqet

Reaction score

canvs2321

Reaction score
All you have to do is download the Rom.zip to your computer, extract the Facebook.apk from /system/app inside that Rom.zip, turn on USB Storage for your phone, copy the Facebook.apk to /goodies/extraapps on your SDCard, unmount USB Storage,uninstall the updated Facebook.apk using Absolute System, allione script, Root Explorer and use any # of tools Absolute System, allinone script, Astro etc... to install the APK from /goodies/extraapps :)

once you've done that, don't allow updates for Facebook til a new theme'd version is released :)

Serqet

Reaction score
All you have to do is download the Rom.zip to your computer, extract the Facebook.apk from /system/app inside that Rom.zip, turn on USB Storage for your phone, copy the Facebook.apk to /goodies/extraapps on your SDCard, unmount USB Storage,uninstall the updated Facebook.apk using Absolute System, allione script, Root Explorer and use any # of tools Absolute System, allinone script, Astro etc... to install the APK from /goodies/extraapps :)

once you've done that, don't allow updates for Facebook til a new theme'd version is released :)

Was more referring to if you want to keep the updated FB app. It couldn't have gotten much worse and still has a way to go, but at least it got a few improvements.