How many times app killer

Reaction score
How many times a day do you do app killer. It seems like everytime I do it it kills my apps but pops right back up with another huge list. I don't think I go crazy with it but I do it quite a bit.

bucsfann20

Reaction score
i dont understand what the app killer is for if in a second stuff i havent messed with ever pop up in the list... does anyone have any information?

y6y6y6

Reaction score
In general you don't need to use the app killer to close running application, for two reasons - 1) The underlying OS manages the memory so that it only gets used by apps that are really using it, and 2) the phone does much of it's magic by having things running in the background.

Just because you see things running doesn't mean they are using memory or even the battery. The underlying OS will shuffle resources automatically as needed. There is a sticky with more detail here -
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-not-worry-about-apps-running-background.html

OnSwoll

Reaction score
I have been wondering the exact same thing. I will kill all open task....then immediately go right back into my task killer and my calendar will be open, alarm clock, all kinds of apps, etc... and I hadn't opened a single thing. I am getting very very frustrated with this damn phone and close to going back to my BB Tour

Lynx

Reaction score
You dont need to run app killer. Read about it around the forum, its a wasted app :)