How long before we see a FRF83 build of SS?

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
FRF83 is a nexus 1 build fyi.

IMO if anything we want to see a Froyo source build from Chevyno1 more then anything.

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
And I've built it - but it bootloops - others have built it for different platforms and are getting the same error - not sure yet what's up with that, trying to finish up 4.2 before I get tooooo sidetracked ;)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And I've built it - but it bootloops - others have built it for different platforms and are getting the same error - not sure yet what's up with that, trying to finish up 4.2 before I get tooooo sidetracked ;)

go ahead and post it up.. i dont get to use the expression BOOOOOOOOTTTTLOOOOOPPP much anymore.. might break the monotteny :icon_eek:

Loyrl

Reaction score

go ahead and post it up.. i dont get to use the expression BOOOOOOOOTTTTLOOOOOPPP much anymore.. might break the monotteny :icon_eek:

Maybe so, but then everyone would have to sift through the 1000 posts on the forum with the same My :greendroid: is bootlooping title. :icon_eek:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Maybe so, but then everyone would have to sift through the 1000 posts on the forum with the same My :greendroid: is bootlooping title. :icon_eek:

"Shrugs" Keeps mods busy:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
G

gvibe06

Reaction score

Case and point that not all LOOPS are fun...and could make some people vomit.:icon_ banana:

sighrus

Reaction score
I'm assuming the SS 4.2 won't be built from the official release?

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
depends, if chevy got the vendor or not. im using koushes vendor setup and its working good. should be done building a stock build if no errors happen by then end of today.

jrjomo

Reaction score
I can't wait. Thanks for all of your hard work Chevy.dancedroid

Fault

Reaction score
Yea get 4.1 up asap, I'm excited m8

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I'm Watching you. :biggrin:

<script>
if poster=justin82 and topic=brick or topic=bootlooping then
thread_status=delete
end if
</script>

sighrus

Reaction score

<script>
thread_status=delete
end if
</script>

Lol :rofl3:I was waiting for that

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

<script>
thread_status=delete
end if
</script>

i know RSD!! a little to well..
:icon_censored: