How hard will it be?

mayerjackson

Reaction score
I saw a post similar to this but not exactly what i was looking for so I figured i'd start my own.

How many phones are Verizon stores going to get?
How early are you going to show up to get one?
Does having an appointment really do anything?
If you don't get one on the 15th how long will you have to wait?
And lastly... Are you as excited as i Freakin am to get this Droid X!?

sphen22

Reaction score
Quite excited. But it still wont butter my toast...........yet

intodeep

Reaction score
I saw a post similar to this but not exactly what i was looking for so I figured i'd start my own.

I spoke to an agent at my local store in Alpharetta GA yesterday. They are one of the bigger stores around Atlanta and they are getting 130 phones he said.

I don't know any of the other answers, but I told him i may not be able to get there until lunch because of my work schedule and he thought i would be fine, but urged me to come as soon as possible.

I have been using a blackberry pearl for almost 3 years so i consider this my first real smart phone and because of that i'm very excited! dancedroid

Seven71ne

Reaction score

1) Now you'd have to be a psychic to figure that one out, but someone did say that there store got like 70 in the other day.
2)im prolly just gonna go when they open..
3)im sure it does, i mean, in my eyes it guarantees you a phone
4)Prolly 2-3 days, for shipping, they will order it for you, and ull prolly get it monday or tuesday. This isnt the incredible!

Seven

OP
M

mayerjackson

Reaction score

1) Now you'd have to be a psychic to figure that one out, but someone did say that there store got like 70 in the other day.
2)im prolly just gonna go when they open..
3)im sure it does, i mean, in my eyes it guarantees you a phone
4)Prolly 2-3 days, for shipping, they will order it for you, and ull prolly get it monday or tuesday. This isnt the incredible!

Seven

That would be awesome if you only had to wait 2-3 days. Cause i was kind of comparing it to the incredible thinking the wait was going to be crazy long. I'm just waiting for my dad's business to switch from alltel from verizon so i can get this thing (praying that we switch by the 15th):rolleyes:

OP
M

mayerjackson

Reaction score
A corporate store near my school said they would have plenty of phones on the 15th.
Awesome! I live in sarasota, real close to usf, in fact, i'm going to school there next year. How big is the store there though? Is it a huge one?

But all in all it sounds like this thing isnt going to be as hard to get as the incredible.

karmajay

Reaction score
Awesome! I live in sarasota, real close to usf, in fact, i'm going to school there next year. How big is the store there though? Is it a huge one?

But all in all it sounds like this thing isnt going to be as hard to get as the incredible.

It is a medium size store but they sell everything. I live in St. Pete, I'm in the EE dept. if you have any questions (about USF) send me a PM and I'll try to answer them for you :)

Jde2466

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
We have 4 corporate stores here in Columbus, GA. The largest one is getting 107 in for the 15th. I can't make it at 9am when they open but the sales rep said he would set one aside for me.

OP
M

mayerjackson

Reaction score
We have 4 corporate stores here in Columbus, GA. The largest one is getting 107 in for the 15th. I can't make it at 9am when they open but the sales rep said he would set one aside for me.

Lucky you. I talked to my local store and he was like "I have no idea how many we're getting and it's all first come first serve." So i asked about an appointment and he told me there is no such thing. Thanks Mr. Verizon rep.

And Dangerous, I'm not sure what you're trying to say... Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

m3llyb33

Reaction score

It is a medium size store but they sell everything. I live in St. Pete, I'm in the EE dept. if you have any questions (about USF) send me a PM and I'll try to answer them for you :)

Yay!!! Floridians hehe. I'm ordering mine at the Verizon store in Citrus Park... not sure how many they will have :( No one isn't telling me anything.

dangerous

Reaction score

Lucky you. I talked to my local store and he was like "I have no idea how many we're getting and it's all first come first serve." So i asked about an appointment and he told me there is no such thing. Thanks Mr. Verizon rep.

And Dangerous, I'm not sure what you're trying to say... Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

Yes, just sarcasm.. :icon_evil: