How do you view pictures on your phone that are saved on your SD card?

njacobs23

Reaction score
Anyone know how to look at the pictures you have saved on the SD card without uploading them onto a computer. I want to be able to look at pictures I saved from peoples picture messages, but I can't figure out how to.

tktouch12

Reaction score
They should show up in albums.
Or get a file manager and find them then view them

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to Market and download "Multi-touch Gallery for Droid". It's much better than the stock one where you can also slide your finger across the screen back and forth and will select the prior or next picture, it's my Gallery of choice.

roadking1

Reaction score
Another question, I opened my gallery and it shows 2 identical files. one listed as "camera pictures" and the other listed as "camera media" but they both contain the same pictures. why is that and if I delete one would it delete the other?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another question, I opened my gallery and it shows 2 identical files. one listed as "camera pictures" and the other listed as "camera media" but they both contain the same pictures. why is that and if I delete one would it delete the other?

This is just the way the stock gallery organizes photos. You can't delete it... as it would just return. (I'm not sure you can delete it anyway)

No work around with stock gallery.... just the way it is.